Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Book on SSL programming with Perl?

Book on SSL programming with Perl?

J Krugman

I'm reading Lincoln Stein's "Network Programming with Perl" and
liking it a lot. One problem with it, though, is that it says
nothing about SSL programming, which is the aspect of network
programming I know least about and am most eager to learn.

Can someone recommend a book that covers SSL programming in Perl?
I am not interested in a general book on SSL or cryptography, but
in one that covers just enough of these topics as are needed to
write SSL programs.

Many thanks in advance,

-Jill