but would perfer not to.

Data:umper works with Indent 0 and Useqq 1 (and if the data contains no
newlines I don't need Useqq 1) but it's still a little on the slow side, I
was wondering whether any of the other modules (FreezeThaw, Storable etc)
are also guaranteed not to contain newline characters in their stored
version; neither documentation says anything on this matter.

Any suggestions?

Stuart Moore

Bart Lateur

Stuart Moore wrote:

>was wondering whether any of the other modules (FreezeThaw, Storable etc)
>are also guaranteed not to contain newline characters in their stored
>version

As these produce a binary dump of the data, I would definitely think
not.

You could postprocess with base64 encoding..?

--
Bart.