Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > PGP decrypt perl script

PGP decrypt perl script

Mike

Hello. I am in need of direction on where I might find a perl script
that will automatically decrypt pgp files that have been FTP'd to a
server.

Any help would be appreciated. I am new to perl and have had no luck
trying to create it on my own.

J. Gleixner

Mike wrote:
> Hello. I am in need of direction on where I might find a perl script
> that will automatically decrypt pgp files that have been FTP'd to a
> server.
>
> Any help would be appreciated. I am new to perl and have had no luck
> trying to create it on my own.

Check: http://search.cpan.org

Crypt:GPSimple looks like it might do what you want.

http://search.cpan.org/author/JHINKL...3/PGPSimple.pm

decrypt challenge - perl encrypt with ruby decrypt aktxyz@gmail.com Ruby 1 06-16-2007 01:30 PM
Examples of using Bouncy Castle to decrypt PGP files Apollo Java 0 11-29-2003 02:12 AM
PGP in perl? Susan Foster Perl Misc 2 10-22-2003 02:16 PM
Perl PGP question Zapp Perl 0 09-08-2003 11:32 PM

Advertisments