Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: new PC - email question

Re: new PC - email question

TeeJay1952

On 3/19/2012 11:12 AM, Fredd Wright wrote:
> I finally ugraded my 7-year old PC and, to date, have been using Outlook
> Express since the dawn of time. Unfortunately, Windows 7 does not have OE
> but uses Windows Live Mail which i've heard mixed reviews about. I do have
> Microsoft Office 2003 which includes Outlook. Would it be better to migrate
> my email into Outlook 2003 or to use Windows Live Mail? I"m thinking the
> Outlook migration may be easier but i don't know if Windows Live Mail is a
> better program (newer doesn't always mean better).
>
> Fredd

Thunderbird is an OE competitor from the folks that brought you Firefox.
http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/

Try it and see if the free program does what you want.
Tee Jay