Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Microsoft Works Word processor

Microsoft Works Word processor

Deebrief

Just lately when opening the above all my saved items appear in the centre
of the screen in a much reduced box. Before they nearly took up the page and
were easy to navigate around.

What has happened !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Dee

TeeJay1952

On 3/19/2012 9:47 AM, Deebrief wrote:
> Just lately when opening the above all my saved items appear in the
> centre of the screen in a much reduced box. Before they nearly took up
> the page and were easy to navigate around.
>
> What has happened !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>

> Thanks
>

> Dee

Programs in Windows open as they were closed. So open a document and
maximize the window, close it and open it again. Now should be fine.
Hope that was it
Tee Jay