Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Keyboard

Keyboard

nof

My computer crashed and now inter alia I am finding faults in the
keyboard. Ampersand and quotation marks have switched places. Also I
cannot get the I key to work.

Those are the easiest of my problems at present.

Me

On 19/03/2012 12:24 p.m., nof wrote:
> My computer crashed and now inter alia I am finding faults in the
> keyboard. Ampersand and quotation marks have switched places. Also I
> cannot get the I key to work.
>
> Those are the easiest of my problems at present.

I hop you can gt th problm sortd. Th " " button on my kyboard appars to
hav suffrd a similar fault. I suspct that if your problm isn't hardwar
rlatd lik min, thn it's possibly a windows rgistry fault, for which you
may nd to googl for an answr (it can b fixd by hacking th rgistry, but
if th crash borkd th rgistry to that xtnt, and if systm rstor won't fix
it, you'll possibly nd to rinstall th OS.
Chrs / M