Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > NOT ABLE TO GET JMFMP3.JAR FROM ORACLE...PLZ HELPPP

NOT ABLE TO GET JMFMP3.JAR FROM ORACLE...PLZ HELPPP

adiraju_anuradha adiraju_anuradha is offline
Junior Member

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/ja...ad-137625.html

when u click the above link u get the following message

Downloads
JMF MP3 Plugin

Java MP3 PlugIn Manual Installation
Unzip the JavaMP3plugin.zip in the JRE directory of your choice.
The included jar file (mp3plugin.jar) contains a Java Sound plugin as well as a Java Media Framework plugin for playing MPEG-2 Layer 3 Audio.
The jar file will be installed in the /lib/ext directory, where stands for the location on your system where the Java Runtime Environment is installed. For instance, on windows, this could be something like C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_01.
That will make the plugin available for Java Sound applications and applets run using that specific JRE. If you have multiple JREs installed on your system, you must copy the mp3plugin.jar to each of those JRE installations.
For the plugin to work within a JMF application, you need too :
- ensure that jmf.jar is also in the /lib/ext directory
- run the following command:

java com.sun.media.codec.audio.mp3.JavaDecoder
You should see a message that it was successfully registered, without any error message.

..but my goal is to get the mp3plugin.jar in the JavaMP3plugin.zip file......i am not able to find it......so where can i find it...??????plz tel me...

Not able to display color in excel not able to display color in excel using xml sed_y XML 0 02-15-2012 09:46 PM
[Helppp xD] Newbie issue Flaab Mrlinux Ruby 5 11-17-2006 06:30 PM
Beginer need helppp!! My and I ASP .Net 1 08-24-2004 07:46 PM
SPANNING-TREE HELPPP Lorenzo Cisco 2 08-01-2004 02:31 PM
HELPPP - CAN'T SETUP HOME NETWORK Trevor Pratt Wireless Networking 0 06-22-2004 10:12 PM

Advertisments