Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Close hyperlink's popup window

Re: Close hyperlink's popup window

David Wier

To do that, you would need to use a client side script, like Javascript - -

David Wier
MCP, MVP ASP.NET, ASPInsider
http://aspnet101.com
http://aspexpress.com

"mg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> The hyperlink code below causes a new page to popup above the main page,
> where the code below runs.
>
> <asp:HyperLink
> id="HyperLink1"
> runat="server"
> NavigateUrl="http://www.microsoft.com"
> Target="_new">
> HyperLink
> </asp:HyperLink>
>
> How can I close the popup window using code that runs in the main page?
>
> I use C#.

=?Utf-8?B?bWc=?=

How does this Javascript identify the popup page to close it? With what
Javascript code?

"David Wier" wrote:

> To do that, you would need to use a client side script, like Javascript - -
>
> David Wier
> MCP, MVP ASP.NET, ASPInsider
> http://aspnet101.com
> http://aspexpress.com
>

> "mg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > The hyperlink code below causes a new page to popup above the main page,
> > where the code below runs.
> >
> > <asp:HyperLink
> > id="HyperLink1"
> > runat="server"
> > NavigateUrl="http://www.microsoft.com"
> > Target="_new">
> > HyperLink
> > </asp:HyperLink>
> >
> > How can I close the popup window using code that runs in the main page?
> >
> > I use C#.

Curt_C [MVP]

Suggest you hit up a clientside or javascript group on that one

--
Curt Christianson
Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software