Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 OC vs GTX 560 Ti OC

Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 OC vs GTX 560 Ti OC

Becky Becky is offline
Administrator
Becky's Avatar

Hardware Heaven have posted their review comparing the Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 OC graphics card with the GTX 560 Ti OC:

Quote:
"Last week at the start of Cebit AMD released their Radeon 7800 series of graphics cards with two reference models stating that retail availability of partner cards would begin a couple of weeks later. At Cebit we saw a few dummy cards showing up but Sapphire was the only place we saw working samples of a custom 7800, hand delivered to the show direct from the factory.

Now we have one of the first retail 7800 cards available to us in the form of Sapphires 7850 OverClock Edition. Today we will be putting it head to head with the GTX 560 Ti Overclock in order to find out which comes out on top. Tests include Battlefield 3, Skyrim and The Old Republic along with the usual media, GPU computing and power/temperature results."
You can read the full review here.