Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: Panasonic dvd problems

Re: Panasonic dvd problems

Brian

A Moose in Love <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Every time I turn my DVD player off, then on again, it will not play
> any discs. What I've found that I have to do is to unplug it, then
> plug it back in. Sometimes that doesn't work, then I have to unplug
> it, leave it for a while, then plug it back in, and presto; it works.
> Any clues as to why this is?

Maybe your DVD player is over heating. Make sure the air holes in the case
are not blocked.
Also leaving it off for a while would completely remove any voltage in the
capacitors
and you would be doing a cold start when connecting the power again.

--
Regards Brian