Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Converter prog

Converter prog

Robin Halligan

Hi I have a lot of .FLV (Flash video file) files and I am wanting to
convert them to wmv files so i can watch them on the telly, anyone out
there have a good (free) prog to suggest for a windows xt machine

Thanks

Robin.

Seagull

"Robin Halligan" wrote in message
news:1d46fs838k0us$(E-Mail Removed)...

Hi I have a lot of .FLV (Flash video file) files and I am wanting to
convert them to wmv files so i can watch them on the telly, anyone out
there have a good (free) prog to suggest for a windows xt machine

Thanks

Robin.

You could look at
http://www.techsupportalert.com/best...on-program.htm

Note the warnings to watch out for sneak toolbar installs when installing
some of the featured programs.

Seagull

"Robin Halligan" wrote in message
news:1d46fs838k0us$(E-Mail Removed)...

Hi I have a lot of .FLV (Flash video file) files and I am wanting to
convert them to wmv files so i can watch them on the telly, anyone out
there have a good (free) prog to suggest for a windows xt machine

Thanks

Robin.

Hi again
I just remembered where i has saved the url for this site, that maybe of
interest also:
http://dottech.org/freeware-reviews/12483/

Robin Halligan

On Sat, 10 Mar 2012 21:39:04 +1300, Seagull wrote:

> "Robin Halligan" wrote in message
> news:1d46fs838k0us$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> Hi I have a lot of .FLV (Flash video file) files and I am wanting to
> convert them to wmv files so i can watch them on the telly, anyone out
> there have a good (free) prog to suggest for a windows xt machine
>
> Thanks
>
> Robin.
>
> Hi again
> I just remembered where i has saved the url for this site, that maybe of
> interest also:
> http://dottech.org/freeware-reviews/12483/

Just tried that excellent thanks for the help.

Robin