Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Mark thread read forever.

Mark thread read forever.

Mark Stankus

I would like a feature to mark a thread read forever.
For instance, every time thunderbird looks at the server
it automatically generates events to mark certain threads
as read. Could use a whatever "manager" approach (password, cookie, etc
for "whatever") for the UI?

What do people think?

Mark

Leonidas Jones

Mark Stankus wrote:

> I would like a feature to mark a thread read forever.
> For instance, every time thunderbird looks at the server
> it automatically generates events to mark certain threads
> as read. Could use a whatever "manager" approach (password, cookie, etc
> for "whatever") for the UI?
>
> What do people think?
>
> Mark

Try using a message filter. Subject contains (name of thread) Perform
these actions, check Mark as read.

Lee

--
Leonidas Jones, Mozilla Champion
Learn about the Champs! http://mozillachampions.mozdev.org

To Mark Fitzpatrick, Juan Libre, Mark Rae, Steve Orr, Cowboy and other MVPs Cirene ASP .Net 5 05-17-2008 07:17 PM
Mark all Groups read Peter Arnold Firefox 6 07-15-2004 06:32 PM
Re: Mark All Read .BR!AN. Firefox 0 04-04-2004 06:50 PM
TB: mark a thread in news Calimero Firefox 3 12-19-2003 02:11 PM

Advertisments