Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Solution of VOIP for alarm transmission

Solution of VOIP for alarm transmission

blame_me blame_me is offline
Junior Member

Can anyone find me a solution of VOIP for alarm transmission, my friend need it and i have no idea about it since my only knowledge for voip is just how to make calls, receive calls, and video calling. I know few VOIP providers but did not know if they offer this kind of solution. Please help. Thanks!

Frankwil Frankwil is offline
Junior Member

Hello,

I am building a sofpthone in C# and I found a good guide that helped me a lot (http://www.voip-sip-sdk.com/p_272-ho...-sdk-voip.html)

However I do not know if there is a solution for alarm transmission but there are lots of other examples.

Maybe you will find something useful there but I do not have any other ideas regarding your request about alarm transmission.

Hope I could help.