Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > X79 Motherboard Roundup: ASRock, ASUS, Gigabyte

X79 Motherboard Roundup: ASRock, ASUS, Gigabyte

Becky Becky is offline
Administrator
Becky's Avatar

Hot Hardware have recently published their round up of a range of motherboards all featuring the X79 chipset:

Quote:
"Intel’s X58 chipset made for great platform performance, and even though the chip maker has unleashed many more chipsets since the X58 came out, there hasn’t been a true successor in the high-end of their product line-up (not even the Z68 chipset) until now.

The X79 chipset looks to pick up the X58’s poll position, so we decided to bench test a few motherboards from ASRock, ASUS, and Gigabyte to see how Intel's new flagship performs."
The full review is available here.

Gigabyte X79-UDS Becky Front Page News 0 02-01-2012 12:00 PM
DDR3 Memory Performance Analysis on Intel X79 Becky Front Page News 0 11-17-2011 06:25 PM
Is a Gigabyte a Gigabyte? Creative Gives In Lawrence D'Oliveiro NZ Computing 0 05-03-2008 01:57 AM
Gigabyte GeForce 6150 (GA-K8N51PVMT-9) Motherboard Review @ PC Modding Malaysia Silverstrand Front Page News 0 02-20-2006 10:41 PM
Gigabyte GA-8I955X Royal Intel 955X Motherboard Silverstrand Front Page News 10 08-21-2005 01:16 AM

Advertisments