Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Why are so many here worried about Crap Emails

Why are so many here worried about Crap Emails

Frank Williams

Seems to me this group it turned into a no brainers group..

All these posts about funny emails, phishing ones..

This is a Fact when you use the internet, live with it or just dont
turn your computer on.

Its dead simple to see the fake emails just look at the headers and see
were is was posted from, a 6 year old can do that..