Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > asp.net site deployment problem

asp.net site deployment problem

mail2saion mail2saion is offline
Junior Member

HI,
I have developed a site & now want to deploy in the server. The server is in our LAN. I have server administrative credentials. My server os is 2003 & iis is 7.0. Now how i can deploy??
I m creating a folder in the server & give read & write permission to everyone. I have already deployed. But i dont want to deploy by giving the permission to everyone. Which user i need to give the permission to deploy?? I have tried with my windows id but failed. Plz suggest me on the deployment folder which user needs permission.

Thanks