Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Lytro = junkpile

Lytro = junkpile

Robert Coe

On 03 Mar 2012 05:11:17 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:
: RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
: >On Mar 2, 2:06*pm, (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:
: >> RichA *<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
: >> >On Mar 2, 2:37*am, (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:
: >> >> RichA *<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
: >> >> >On Mar 1, 1:45*pm, Alan Browne <(E-Mail Removed)>
: >> >> >wrote:
: >> >> >> On 2012-03-01 08:23 , RichA wrote:
: >>
: >> >> >> >http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/lytro
: >>
: >> >> >> > Would that such a simple device and form-factor was a normal-sensored
: >>
: >> >> >> <blah-blah snipped>.
: >>
: >> >> >> For every company and individual who puts their time and capital on the
: >> >> >> line to test a new idea and approach there are thousands of jerkoffs
: >> >> >> like RichA shitting steaming piles of worthless opinion.
: >>
: >> >> >Seems like I remember a line about one being born every minute...
: >>
: >> >> Rich is just a bitter right-wing bigot who hates everyone.
: >>
: >> >Liberal pansy.
: >>
: >> Genocidal fascist.
: >
: >Foot-stamping, crybaby commie!
:
: Hypocritical thief.

How did he get to be a thief? For that matter, when did "genocidal" start to
apply? Or have you entered a phase of rant mode in which inventive insults are
everything and reality no longer matters?

Bob

RichA

On Mar 3, 12:11*am, (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:
> RichA *<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> >> Genocidal fascist.

> >Foot-stamping, crybaby commie!

> Hypocritical thief.
>
> --
> Ray Fischer * * * * | *None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
> (E-Mail Removed) *| * *Goethe

I love how mediocre minds will latch onto quotes from people in the
intellectual stratosphere. Great quotes turned into sloganeering
rubbish by mental midgets.

Ray Fischer

George Kerby <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On 3/3/12 6:23 AM, in article (E-Mail Removed),
>"Robert Coe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> On 03 Mar 2012 05:11:17 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>> : RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> : >On Mar 2, 2:06*pm, (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>> : >> RichA *<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> : >> >On Mar 2, 2:37*am, (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>> : >> >> RichA *<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> : >> >> >On Mar 1, 1:45*pm, Alan Browne <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> : >> >> >wrote:
>> : >> >> >> On 2012-03-01 08:23 , RichA wrote:
>> : >>
>> : >> >> >> >http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/lytro
>> : >>
>> : >> >> >> > Would that such a simple device and form-factor was a
>> normal-sensored
>> : >>
>> : >> >> >> <blah-blah snipped>.
>> : >>
>> : >> >> >> For every company and individual who puts their time and capital on
>> the
>> : >> >> >> line to test a new idea and approach there are thousands of
>> jerkoffs
>> : >> >> >> like RichA shitting steaming piles of worthless opinion.
>> : >>
>> : >> >> >Seems like I remember a line about one being born every minute...
>> : >>
>> : >> >> Rich is just a bitter right-wing bigot who hates everyone.
>> : >>
>> : >> >Liberal pansy.
>> : >>
>> : >> Genocidal fascist.
>> : >
>> : >Foot-stamping, crybaby commie!
>> :
>> : Hypocritical thief.
>>
>> How did he get to be a thief? For that matter, when did "genocidal" start to
>> apply? Or have you entered a phase of rant mode in which inventive insults are
>> everything and reality no longer matters?

>You haven't met Ray before?
>
>That's the patented pattern of FishHead Rot: Every conservative is a Nazi

Speaking of "inventive insults are everything and reality no longer
matters".

--

RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>On Mar 3, 12:11*am, (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>> RichA *<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> >Foot-stamping, crybaby commie!

>> Hypocritical thief.

>I love how mediocre minds will latch onto quotes from people in the
>intellectual stratosphere.

But at least it's SOMETHING that you can be good at.

--

Rich <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Lytro investment is to cameras what Madoff was to investing.

As Rich is to credible information.

--
Ray Fischer | None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
(E-Mail Removed) | Goethe

Ryan McGinnis

On Thu, 1 Mar 2012, Alan Browne wrote:

> [ The company was founded in 2006 by CEO Dr. Ren Ng, whose research
> in light field photography won best PhD dissertation in computer
> science at Stanford in 2006 as well as the internationally
> recognized ACM award. ]
>
> [ Lytro has raised approximately $50 million to date from Andreessen
> Horowitz, Greylock Partners, NEA, and K9 Ventures along with
> individual investors. Greylock Partners seeded Lytro and Andreessen
> Horowitz led the most recent Series C round, which raised $37.6
> million for Lytro’s push into consumer markets this year. NEA lead
> the Series B round in 2010. ]

One of the intersting things was that Steve Jobs, before he died, invited
the CEO of Lytro out to "take a walk with me" to discuss the Lytro
technology and potential future integration into Apple products. That's
all I think anyone really needs to know about the product's future
viability. It may not look like much at the moment, but then the first
iPod didn't look like much, either.

-Ryan McGinnis
The BIG Storm Picture: http://bigstormpicture.com PGP Key 0x65115E4C
Follow my storm chasing adventures at http://bigstormpicture.blogspot.com
Images@Getty: http://bit.ly/oDW1pT Images@Alamy:<a href="http://bit.ly"...p://bit.ly</a>/aMH6Qd

Inside the Lytro charles Digital Photography 1 03-01-2012 09:06 AM
Lytro Cameras James Silverton Digital Photography 9 02-09-2012 06:21 PM
Amazed at news penetration of that infinite focus camera the Lytro RichA Digital Photography 15 11-03-2011 01:34 PM
Lytro philo Digital Photography 12 11-01-2011 10:07 PM
Lytro Camera Eric Miller Digital Photography 2 08-08-2011 08:46 PM

Advertisments