Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > check box in datalist

check box in datalist

subashini subashini is offline
Junior Member

how to get the checked values of the check box from a table(sql) dynamically in a datalist.
actually there exists 2 tables in which one table has 8 characteristics with id values(identity). In another table there exists 4 coulmns with id values(foreign key ref), and other details.
i retrieved student details dynamically, the characteristics dynamically as well as the checkboxes in the datalist of a gridview dynamicaly.
But I am not able to get the id value from the 2nd table to be checked in the checkbox.
It should be visible during the page load(checked values)

Please help me out with dis!!!
regards
suba

simhani jagadeesh simhani jagadeesh is offline
Junior Member

Hi subashini ,

Please Kindly mention in which Technology u need code
Java or .net or php or .......in which technology u need code just send or post If
u need CODE IN JAVA AND HTML and oracle or mysql I CAN PROVIDE.if other language not possible becoz I am a Java Developer.
Thanks,
simhani jagadeesh

subashini subashini is offline
Junior Member

thanks yar.. i need it in Dot Net.. ASP.net

regards
suba

simhani jagadeesh simhani jagadeesh is offline
Junior Member

Hi Subhashini,

can u please look into this link, may be it will helpful to u. I got this link by my brother,who worked as software in .NET in INFOSYS.
but I am not sure about this link will help u or not .because u knew I am Java developer.

http://forums.asp.net/t/1204321.aspx/1

Thanks & Regards,
simhani jagadeesh.

subashini subashini is offline
Junior Member

hi simhani,

Thanks yar.. I got the code by correcting m own code by myself.. got the info frm the site too..

ur frnd
suba