Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > databind to variables from request.quersting in aspx page (not code behind)

databind to variables from request.quersting in aspx page (not code behind)

Martin

Hi,

I am I would like to display a value from the querstring collection in the
<title> tag of my web page.

I would like to do this in the aspx page and not the code behind.

I currently have this code in my aspx page

<title>
<%#Request.QueryString("Type") %>
</title>

however it does not work.

Is this possible?? and if so how would I do it.

many thanks in advance.

martin.

=?Utf-8?B?RGVtZXRyaQ==?=

Try:

<%Response.Write(Request.QueryString("Type").ToStr ing()); %>

-Demetri