Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > CAD tool development using python

CAD tool development using python

Madhurijkd Madhurijkd is offline
Junior Member

Hi
i am new to python,its a cross platform so selected as an programming lang.
give me some start up inputs like how to start my CAD tool development,its been selected as my proj so have to do it,can anybody there helping me out to start developing CAD tool?
i dont mind if its simple but have to work
and i got 3 months to do it.
please help me out