Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Samsung sensor a purist sensor in inferior housing

Samsung sensor a purist sensor in inferior housing

RichA

When samples hit a while back, I noticed they looked really good.
How they could house what might be the best low ISO APS sensor in a
body without an EVF is beyond me. The output of the sensor however
reminds me of the old Panasonic stuff, where NR wasn't applied to raw
files. For sheer resolution, this looks IMO, better than the NEX-7.
Apparently an NX200 might be coming, so that should fix the EVF
issue.

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/samsungnx200/10

Bruce

RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>When samples hit a while back, I noticed they looked really good.
>How they could house what might be the best low ISO APS sensor in a
>body without an EVF is beyond me. The output of the sensor however
>reminds me of the old Panasonic stuff, where NR wasn't applied to raw
>files. For sheer resolution, this looks IMO, better than the NEX-7.
>Apparently an NX200 might be coming, so that should fix the EVF
>issue.
>
>http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/samsungnx200/10

I think you meant "NX20".

The NX20 will have an EVF in a rather interesting retro body.