Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > LCD Monitor font fuzzy?

LCD Monitor font fuzzy?

Tyler219 Tyler219 is offline
Junior Member

Okay so basically after I cleaned my monitor, everything is fuzzy. It's readable and such, but like you can tell it's fuzzy which annoys the hell out of me. Also, it seems as if there's grey drop shadowing on my font too.

I did the whole Microsoft ClearType and nothing changed. Adjusting my contrast, sharpness, color, and brightness doesn't help considering it still looks the same.

Whenever I was designing something using Volter font, there would be a creamy yellow pixel or two when I'm clearly using white font? This is super annoying.

http://uploadir.com/u/260wvw

If you see, there's blue pixels and stuff and I selected white as my font color and just typed that and it added that in.

I'm using a Sylvania flat screen LCD tv.

Anyone have an idea of what could be happening?