Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > video processing with FPGA

video processing with FPGA

hahahe hahahe is offline
Junior Member

Hello all,

I would like to get a video from a camera then input into a FPGA board and then output to a screen. I am new to the process, does anyone can give me some hint how can i get start with the video processing and VHDL?

PS: I am using Altera DE2

Thanks
Ivan