Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Is there any specific book for learning java projects for beginners?

Is there any specific book for learning java projects for beginners?

navanshu

Uptill now i've read headfirstjava but i want to get my hands dirty by
making some simple java projects to get a feel how's done practically,
So plz suggest me guys some reference book

Arne Vajh°j

On 2/28/2012 4:52 PM, navanshu wrote:
> Uptill now i've read headfirstjava but i want to get my hands dirty by
> making some simple java projects to get a feel how's done practically,
> So plz suggest me guys some reference book

There are plenty of Java books, but have you tried
the official Java tutorial?

Arne

Lew

On 02/28/2012 01:52 PM, navanshu wrote:
> Uptill now i've read headfirstjava but i want to get my hands dirty by
> making some simple java projects to get a feel how's done practically,
> So plz suggest me guys some reference book

Please do not multipost.

F/u set to clj.help.

--
Lew