Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Using Lotus notes from ASP.NET

Using Lotus notes from ASP.NET

eric_caron_31@msn.com

I search for a sample to connect ASP.NET or VB.NET page to Lotus Notes
database.

Thanks

Scott Allen

You should be able to make an ODBC connection to Notes with the OSBC
..NET Provider:

Once you have this tool, I'd search for some generic ODBC / Notes
samples.
--
Scott
http://www.OdeToCode.com

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 22:45:00 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>I search for a sample to connect ASP.NET or VB.NET page to Lotus Notes
>database.
>
>Thanks

eric_caron_31@msn.com

I don't want to use ODBC connection. I want to use COM object