Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Earth Photography: It's Harder Than It Looks

Earth Photography: It's Harder Than It Looks

Ray Fischer

Wolfgang Weisselberg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Ray Fischer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Eric Stevens <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>How do know it is fiction?

>> How do you know it's fact?

>*You* claimed categorucally that it is fiction, so *you* have to

You basically just exist to be an argumentative asshole, don't you?

--
Ray Fischer | None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
(E-Mail Removed) | Goethe

Ray Fischer

Wolfgang Weisselberg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Ray Fischer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Wolfgang Weisselberg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>Refusing to read it before denying it makes you an idiot.

>> Refusing to read a work of fiction makes me an idiot?

>So why do you want us to believe in the work of fiction
>called "global warming is man-made and ongoing"?

The alternative is to insist that thousands of the world's scientists
in dozens of nations are all part of a vast conspiracy so clever that
denier lunatics have never been able to find any proof for it.

>> And refusing to deal with facts makes you smart?

>Facts are *supposed* to be grounded in reality,

Apparently not for you.

--
Ray Fischer | None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
(E-Mail Removed) | Goethe

Ray Fischer

Wolfgang Weisselberg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Ray Fischer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Wolfgang Weisselberg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>Ray Fisher is drunk. Again.

>> Awww! The lilttle asshole is pouting!

>> Poor baby!

>Awww, the drunkard is denying that he's drunk again.

And I bet that you're going to deny that you're a child molester.

--
Ray Fischer | None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
(E-Mail Removed) | Goethe

Ray Fischer

Eric Stevens <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>On 22 Mar 2012 18:51:06 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>
>>Eric Stevens <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>You are the one who made the claim.

>> "over much of the world it has only got worse"
>>
>>Your words from just above.

>Why should I prove my disagreement when you are not prepared to even
>try to support your claim.

Wow. That coming from an asshole who has yet to support a single
claim he's made.

--

"I know you are but what am I?"

Grow up.

--
Ray Fischer | None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
(E-Mail Removed) | Goethe

Ray Fischer

Wolfgang Weisselberg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Ray Fischer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Eric Stevens <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>That's interesting. How was it manmade?

>> Air pollution.

>> For somebody who claims to know so much about climate change you
>> really are disgustingly ignorant of even the most basic facts.

>So you say there has been a really bad global cooling all through
>the industrialization?

Are you illiterate or a liar?

--
Ray Fischer | None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
(E-Mail Removed) | Goethe

Ray Fischer

Wolfgang Weisselberg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Ray Fischer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Wolfgang Weisselberg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>[...]

>>>Of course it doesn't make any sense *to* *you*, because global
>>>cooling fears (oh so similar to current global warming fears)
>>>don't make sense to a "manmade global warming" fanatic.

>> You don't live in the real world, do you?

>Disc-World? Where trees have mercury thermometers and elves
>recording the readings?

The best you can do is to whine about these silly strawmen?

--
Ray Fischer | None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
(E-Mail Removed) | Goethe

Ray Fischer

Eric Stevens <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>>Eric Stevens <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>Say after me:
>>>
>>>Proxy data isn't temperature data.

>>Yes, denier, it is.

>Here is some proxy data for you.

You don't even know what the words mean.

>http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/03...ce_age_global/
> "global warming has already occurred in historical, pre-industrial
> times, and then gone away again.""

Current warming dramatically exceeds historical events both in speed
and in magnitude.

--
Ray Fischer | None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
(E-Mail Removed) | Goethe

Wolfgang Weisselberg

Ray Fischer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Wolfgang Weisselberg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>Ray Fischer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>> Awww! The lilttle asshole is pouting!

>>> Poor baby!

>>Awww, the drunkard is denying that he's drunk again.

> And I bet that you're going to deny that you're a child molester.

Have you stopped beating your wife, Ray?

-Wolfgang

Wolfgang Weisselberg

Eric Stevens <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 19 Mar 2012 02:25:09 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>>Eric Stevens <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>Say after me:
>>>
>>>Proxy data isn't temperature data.

>>Yes, denier, it is.

> Here is some proxy data for you.

\begin{mode}[Ray]
This source isn't scientific, that's just some journalist,
are you saying millions of scientists are all lying, denier,
whine, lie, stamp your foot, ...
\end{mode}

> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/03...ce_age_global/
> "global warming has already occurred in historical, pre-industrial
> times, and then gone away again.""

>>Repeating a lie won't make it true.

> Unfortunately it tends to make it believable.

And the larger the lie, the more is it believed.

-Wolfgang