Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > howto use xsl to pretty-print xml?

howto use xsl to pretty-print xml?

Phlip

what's the simplest XSL that can convert XML into a light
representation of itself, with the < > etc markers typeset correctly?

I'm just curious. Oh, also, I need to use it for a awesome project...

Joe Kesselman

On 2/27/2012 1:19 PM, Phlip wrote:
> what's the simplest XSL that can convert XML into a light
> representation of itself, with the< > etc markers typeset correctly?

I'm not following your question. What do you mean by "light" and
"typeset correctly"?

--
Joe Kesselman,
http://www.love-song-productions.com...lam/index.html

japisoft

Hello,

For a pretty print, you may open it with a navigator IE, FireFox... and
print the document.

Best wishes,

Alexandre Brillant
EditiX XML Editor
http://www.editix.com

3cd89be0-8ce9-4d41-a4d9-d16f99c12ca8...oglegroups.com...