Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Cloning my boot drive

Cloning my boot drive

Drew

Finally installed my new Intel ssd and tried to use The migration
software that comes with it and I am having problems with it. It runs
through the process right up until I try to boot into it. At that point
I seem to get a black screen. I hear the win 7 logon sound but no
desktop backround. Did I miss something?

Cloning a 40gig Intel ssd to a 120gig Intel ssd using Intel data
migration software powered by Acronis.

Drew

Update. I must have missed something as the next time I tried it the
software worked and all is back to normal. Probably the fact of trying
to do it late at night and brains a little foggy was I am sure the reason.