Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > The Evil Sky Igloo thing.

The Evil Sky Igloo thing.

Frank Williams

Yes just been turned on in Kapiti and stuff up my Prime and Maori
Channel reception on my Samsung TV all other chennels ok and all ok on
my other TV's

This Igloo are stupid Looks like you will have to have a Capped
Internet UFB connection, may be even to control the box, to turn off the
encryption may be.

No Hard Drive option, 4 Hours frees option if you buy a USB stick, there
is told that the box with not be Freeview approved so no Guide.

No Sports cannel, seems like Sky does all these evil things, when it got
the sports channel removed from Freeview.

Igloo uses DVD-T2 same as the UK now.

colp

On Feb 25, 3:07*pm, Frank Williams <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Yes just been turned on in Kapiti and stuff up my Prime and Maori
> Channel reception on my Samsung TV all other chennels ok and all ok on
> my other TV's
>
> This Igloo *are stupid * Looks like you will have to have a Capped
> Internet UFB connection, may be even to control the box, to turn off the
> encryption may be.
>
> No Hard Drive option, 4 Hours frees option if you buy a USB stick, there
> is told that the box with not be Freeview approved so no Guide.
>
> No Sports cannel, seems like Sky does all these evil things, when it got
> the sports channel removed from Freeview.
>
> Igloo * uses DVD-T2 * same as the UK now.

Hey, it's from Murdoch, what do you expect?