Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: Doug Graham a convicted liar.

Re: Doug Graham a convicted liar.

Titus G

peterwn wrote:

> He did not deliberately lie.

snip

How do you know?
Does being the National equivalent of Labour's Richbot influence your
judgement here or did the police, with direction from the FBI, keep him
under secret 24 hour surveillance recording and copying all communications
for months to determine this?

snip
> The judge has left open the theoretical possibility of imprisonment
> but the most likely outcome is 'community service' or possibly but
> unlikely home detention.

He has been the director of a company handling billions of dollars and owns
many millions himself. Surely he is a possible flight risk?
Shouldn't 2 helicopters and 76 policeman be sent to his birthday party?
Have his assets been seized?

Or did he just profit by depriving some peasants of their life savings and
not commit a real crime such as accidentally providing the means for other
criminals to evade the copyright laws forced upon us by an oligarchic
foreign police state?

Ralph Fox

On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 11:10:00 +1300, in message <ji925m$tjr$(E-Mail Removed)>
Titus G wrote:

> Newsgroups: nz.general,nz.comp

Please don't crosspost off-topic messages into nz.comp.
Followup to nz.general only

Titus G

Ralph Fox wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 11:10:00 +1300, in message
> <ji925m$tjr$(E-Mail Removed)> Titus G wrote:

>> Newsgroups: nz.general,nz.comp

> Please don't crosspost off-topic messages into nz.comp.

Because Dotcom and the americanisation of our justice system has been
discussed here recently, I decided this topic was relevant. Sorry to annoy
you.