Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Convert PDF Files into PNG, JPEG, TIFF with Page & Text Extraction

Convert PDF Files into PNG, JPEG, TIFF with Page & Text Extraction

sherazam sherazam is offline
Senior Member

What is new in this release?

This most recent version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java 4.1.0 includes excellent support for converting PDF files into various image formats such as PNG, JPEG, TIFF etc. In this release, we have also greatly improved the bookmark and page extraction features. With every new release, we try to provide best of breed components, so that our customers can get the best out of our products. Below is the list of main improved features added in this release

- Improved quality of TIFF image generated from PDF
- Text flips issue is resolved when converting PDF to Image
- The images created from the attached sample PDF are black and distorted are now improved.
- Partially garbled result when converting PDF to TIFF image
- Inverted Text issue is fixed when converting PDF to TIFF format

Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.

Newly added documentation pages and articles

Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf.Kit for performing different tasks like the followings.

- Setting temporary directory and cleaning image resources
- Manipulate text and images in an existing PDF File

Overview: Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java

Aspose.Pdf.Kit is a Java component for PDF document manipulation of both windows & web based Java applications that allow developers to edit existing PDF documents. Main features include; Filling XFA fields in PDF, creating PDF document link, font style, modifying AcroForm, extracting and adding Images and text, getting and modifying meta information of PDF file, encrypting or decrypting a PDF file, Adding watermark or logo, append pages and converting PDF file to a single Tiff file or XML file.

More about Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java

- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Download Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Product Overview and Features for Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Demos of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java blog

Contact Information

Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Australia
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
Phone: 888.277.6734
Fax: 866.810.9465