Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > NEW Pay freeview Channel Stuff up.

NEW Pay freeview Channel Stuff up.

Frank Williams

New Sky pay for Freeview.

Has totally stuffed up my reception on Prime & Maori channels on a
Samsung TV that I have, has not affected the other TV's in the house
or any of the other Multiplex channel 602Mhz..

Frank Williams

On Sun, 26 Feb 2012 21:39:16 +1300, EMB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On 24/02/2012 9:54 p.m., Frank Williams wrote:
>>
>> New Sky pay for Freeview.
>>
>> Has totally stuffed up my reception on Prime& Maori channels on a
>> Samsung TV that I have, has not affected the other TV's in the house
>> or any of the other Multiplex channel 602Mhz..
>>

>Your TV is either faulty or misconfigured/wrongly installed.. I tend to
>suspect the latter given that you have configured/installed it.. If the
>former then it server you right for buying a CRAP(TM) television..!

You are a utter Joke full stop, did you get born with a brain or just a
hole.?

Its a nation wide fault that is affecting a range of TV's, I have also
had it demoed in a TV shop with the Toshiba brand plus I contacted a
top Eng at Samsung, its affecting some of there models nation wide.

I think caused by Igloo.

Frank Williams

On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 22:15:50 +1300, Kiwi <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Mon, 27 Feb 2012 12:08:45 +1300, Frank Williams
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>Your TV is either faulty or misconfigured/wrongly installed.. I tend to
>>>suspect the latter given that you have configured/installed it.. If the
>>>former then it server you right for buying a CRAP(TM) television..!

>>You are a utter Joke full stop, did you get born with a brain or just a
>>hole.?
>>
>>Its a nation wide fault that is affecting a range of TV's, I have also
>>had it demoed in a TV shop with the Toshiba brand plus I contacted a
>>top Eng at Samsung, its affecting some of there models nation wide.
>>
>>I think caused by Igloo.

>Hi Frank,
>
>Do you have any info regarding which Samsung TV models are being
>affected?
>
>Cheers, Kiwi

Was a major Country wide stuff up affected many brands of TV's but was
fixed late Monday..

Frank Williams

On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 22:56:50 +1300, EMB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On 29/02/2012 12:04 p.m., Frank Williams wrote:
>
>> Was a major Country wide stuff up affected many brands of TV's but was
>> fixed late Monday..
>>

>Nice try at covering your arse for being wrong[1] again.
>
>[1] If you can produce a reputable cite for your assertion I will
>reconsider my position as to your veracity.

Na prove to me that you have a Brain..?