Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > push like radio button with icon does not work in Win7

Reply
Thread Tools

push like radio button with icon does not work in Win7

 
 
Marcus
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-21-2012
Hi

In my c++ project I have a group of radio buttons. All of them have
got the "Push like" property set to true. Every button has also got
an
icon on it instead of text. These radio buttons works fine in XP but
in Windows 7 the clicked button does not appear pushed. There is no
way of seeing which button is selected. Now if I remove the icons
from
the radiobuttons then I can see which one is selected because it
gets
a different color than the un-selected.

I could not find any solution to this on the Internet, but I doubt I
am the only one having this problem.

Please help, what is wrong here?

I know this post might be slight OT but could not find a better group,
sorry about this
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Asger Joergensen
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-21-2012
Hi Marcus

Yes it is of topic, and You need to post in a news group that deals
with GUI development, but apart from that, You supply way to little
information, You seem to assume that everybody uses the same compiler
as You, the same GUI classes as You and even the same versions.

Best regards
Asger-P
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Marcus
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-22-2012
On 21 Feb, 17:27, "Asger Joergensen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi Marcus
>
> Yes it is of topic, and You need to post in a news group that deals
> with GUI development, but apart from that, You supply way to little
> information, You seem to assume that everybody uses the same compiler
> as You, the same GUI classes as You and even the same versions.
>
> Best regards
> Asger-P


Hi Asger

You are right, I should have supplied more info. I posted it just
before leaving the office yesterday (was in a rush - as always ). I
am using VS2010 and MFC. VS should have the compiler that is the most
tested for Windows 7.
If anyone in here can give me any input on this, then please do. I
will now also look for a more suitable group for this issue.

thanks
Marcus
 
Reply With Quote
 
Goran
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-22-2012
On Feb 21, 3:58*pm, Marcus <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I know this post might be slight OT but could not find a better group,
> sorry about this


What's wrong with http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/vcmfcatl/?
 
Reply With Quote
 
Marcus
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-22-2012
On 22 Feb, 08:47, Goran <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Feb 21, 3:58*pm, Marcus <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > I know this post might be slight OT but could not find a better group,
> > sorry about this

>
> What's wrong withhttp://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/vcmfcatl/?


Probably nothing...

Will check it out, thanks
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"Push like" radio buttons in Windows 7 Marcus C Programming 9 02-25-2012 07:31 AM
Win7 Pro x64 dies with BSOD on my toshiba laptop (Win7 Retail/RTM) Warren Postma Windows 64bit 6 11-20-2009 11:23 PM
Why are "Array#push" and "pop" not "push!" and "pop!"? samppi Ruby 27 12-05-2007 07:24 AM
J2ME program for Push Email, IM, Push RSS on your mobile phone! XyZaa Java 0 07-19-2007 03:00 PM
Radio button List problem: How to find value of Radio button list's Selected Item using javascript?? Hiten ASP .Net Web Controls 1 05-26-2004 10:32 AM



Advertisments