Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > How do you run a python script from the python shell?

How do you run a python script from the python shell?

partyin partyin is offline
Junior Member

I am new to python and I am having troubles running a script from the shell. It is a very simple program and I have tried countless times to get it to run. I am on Windows 7 and using Python 2.7.