Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > How deal with Mozilla FireFox temp file?

How deal with Mozilla FireFox temp file?

SomeshBatra SomeshBatra is offline
Junior Member

Hello Everyone,
I'm troubling with one problem in Mozilla Firefox, Actually I want to clear browsing history as well temporary file of Mozilla Firefox, so please help me how deal with these file.
Please help me as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance!