Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Eesh! HDR hits VIDEO! Saw a Toyota commercial that used it!

Eesh! HDR hits VIDEO! Saw a Toyota commercial that used it!

RichA

Not nice, DR-equalizing HDR, but garish, hyped HDR! Toyota Camry
commercial. Jets flying near car, scenics, etc. This will entrance
anyone with a taste for acrylic paints on black velvet backgrounds.

Peter Chant

RichA wrote:

> Not nice, DR-equalizing HDR, but garish, hyped HDR! Toyota Camry
> commercial. Jets flying near car, scenics, etc. This will entrance
> anyone with a taste for acrylic paints on black velvet backgrounds.

Should not be that difficult to do, convert video to frames - make a light
and a dark version - then combine by whatever method and convert back to
video.

--
http://www.petezilla.co.uk