Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > opening a frameset in an IFrame

opening a frameset in an IFrame

dana lees

Hello,

I've written a C# web application.
I'm using frameset that contains 3 frames.

when i try to open this frameset in an iframe and i try to reference other
frames from a different frame, i get an error, for example:

"'top.frames,tabs.location' is null or not an object"

how can i solve this problem?

Thanks,
Dana

Matt Berther

Hello dana,

Is the error message a direct quote? If so, then I would check your code replacing top.frames,tabs with top.frames.tabs.

Otherwise, I would consider replacing top with parent...

Notice the extra comma...

--
Matt Berther
http://www.mattberther.com

> Hello,
>
> I've written a C# web application.
> I'm using frameset that contains 3 frames.
> when i try to open this frameset in an iframe and i try to reference
> other frames from a different frame, i get an error, for example:
>
> "'top.frames,tabs.location' is null or not an object"
>
> how can i solve this problem?
>
> Thanks,
> Dana

dana lees

Hi,

I'm sorry. This wasn't a direct quote. I am using "top.frames.tab"...

i've tried also "parent" but there's a problem too...

Dana

news:u3Hj7s$(E-Mail Removed)...