Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Panasonic trying to disrupt sales the OM-D by offering up rumours ofa new, high-end Panasonic?

Panasonic trying to disrupt sales the OM-D by offering up rumours ofa new, high-end Panasonic?

RichA

http://www.43rumors.com/

Makes sense. Seems like more than a few Panasonic owners of GX1s, G3s
and GH2's might be willing to jump ship for the Olympus. I'm one of
them.

Bruce

RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>http://www.43rumors.com/
>Makes sense. Seems like more than a few Panasonic owners of GX1s, G3s
>and GH2's might be willing to jump ship for the Olympus. I'm one of
>them.

+1 here.

But it will be a second body, not a replacement.

Bruce

Rich <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Bruce <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news:(E-Mail Removed) :
>> RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>http://www.43rumors.com/
>>>Makes sense. Seems like more than a few Panasonic owners of GX1s, G3s
>>>and GH2's might be willing to jump ship for the Olympus. I'm one of
>>>them.

>> +1 here.
>>
>> But it will be a second body, not a replacement.
>>

>Be interesting to see what the conversion rate from DSLR to mirrorless is
>in two years.

The conversion rate in Japan is faster than in Europe, but both are
converting much faster than the US market.

Perhaps Americans will cling to bigger cameras than the rest of the
world in the same way they have clung to bigger cars.

RichA

On Feb 14, 11:46*am, RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> http://www.43rumors.com/
>
> Makes sense. *Seems like more than a few Panasonic owners of GX1s, G3s
> and GH2's might be willing to jump ship for the Olympus. *I'm one of
> them.

Seems that Panasonic is looking to head Canon off, at least according
to this source:

http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk...ws_311439.html