Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Newsrover Download Speed

Newsrover Download Speed

Rickob Rickob is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

When I downloaded the K-Lite coded pack, my download speed plummeted from about 8 mps to 1 mps. I have tried removing the codecs and re-installing Newrover but still chug along at 1 mps. Any suggestions?

Thanks