Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Question about Thunderbird and Usenet

Question about Thunderbird and Usenet

hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk

Can anybody tell me, please, how I can download some Usenet postings on
Thunderbird from several days ago? I downloaded one, to which I wanted
to respond, though it is no longer on my screen and I don't know how to
recall it.

Many thanks in advance.

Dieter Schultheis

Am 12.02.2012 12:18, schrieb http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed):
> Can anybody tell me, please, how I can download some Usenet postings on
> Thunderbird from several days ago? I downloaded one, to which I wanted
> to respond, though it is no longer on my screen and I don't know how to
> recall it.
>
> Many thanks in advance.

Please check you view set up. With "unread" instead of "all", the read
ones will no longer displayed.

For postings, some weeks ago, you have to change in TB the storrage time
for your Usenet account, too.

--

MfG
Dieter

hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk

On 12/02/2012 12:49, Dieter Schultheis wrote:
> Am 12.02.2012 12:18, schrieb (E-Mail Removed):
>> Can anybody tell me, please, how I can download some Usenet postings on
>> Thunderbird from several days ago? I downloaded one, to which I wanted
>> to respond, though it is no longer on my screen and I don't know how to
>> recall it.
>>
>> Many thanks in advance.
>>

> Please check you view set up. With "unread" instead of "all", the read
> ones will no longer displayed.
>
> For postings, some weeks ago, you have to change in TB the storrage time
> for your Usenet account, too.

I see. That being the case, then how can I download the last 500 subject
headings?

Re: Usenet abuse (addressed to Usenet admins) Mike Easter Computer Support 5 01-18-2010 09:18 AM
Re: Usenet abuse (addressed to Usenet admins) Tony Computer Support 0 01-17-2010 06:05 PM
Usenet and Thunderbird fettouhi Firefox 0 11-13-2006 10:29 AM
Thunderbird .. usenet .. elyob Firefox 1 05-11-2005 06:07 AM
Thunderbird Usenet Question: How can I set the Distribution header on my posted message ? Al Dykes Firefox 2 01-12-2005 08:37 PM

Advertisments