Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: vb.net or c#

Re: vb.net or c#

Kevin Spencer

A programming language is a definition of syntax. All programming languages
do the same things: Sequence, selection, and iteration. Learning a
programming language is a heck of a lot easier than learning a human
language. What I'm driving at is, learn the .Net platform, the .Net
programming paradigm. Pick a language. Whatever seeems easiest to you for
now will be fine. The language isn't going to make you a good .Net
programmer. Your understanding of the Platform will. Learning a new language
syntax xhoudn't take you more than a couple of days.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

"excelleinc.com" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:iZH3d.1740929$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I'm rather new in ASP.NET environment (some 3 months) and would like to

move