Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > SIP Proxy Server on Windows Vista?‏

SIP Proxy Server on Windows Vista?‏

NetHead

Hi,

I have a Windows Vista laptop.

I am looking for a SIP Proxy Server that I can run natively
underWindows Vista (without virtualization).

I am aware of the Yate SIP B2BUA (Back 2 Back User Agent), but isthere
anything else available?

Thanks in advance for any help/advice.

Regards,

Ed

SIP Proxy Server on Windows Vista?‏‏ NetHead UK VOIP 0 02-05-2012 06:22 PM
Press Release: Scalable SIP Proxy and RTP Media Proxy for NAT traversal sales@lanscapecorp.com VOIP 1 01-23-2006 06:32 PM
Call Manager and/or Cisco SIP Proxy server jmiklo Cisco 1 02-22-2005 05:00 AM
Cisco SIP Proxy Server John Cisco 0 12-10-2003 03:23 PM
HSS SIP Server Framework used as infrastructure for industry's first fully SIP-controlled video conferencing and collaboration suite Sandeep Bharihoke VOIP 0 09-25-2003 07:47 AM

Advertisments