Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > You know that a larger-than-35mm sensor mirrorless is coming, don't you?

You know that a larger-than-35mm sensor mirrorless is coming, don't you?

RichA

Typically, med format cameras do not require the ability to follow
action, so phase focusing is out, which is good because medium formats
DO require ultra-accurate focusing and phase has too many problems in
that regard. I'll be interested to see who brings out the first one.

Bruce

RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Typically, med format cameras do not require the ability to follow
>action, so phase focusing is out, which is good because medium formats
>DO require ultra-accurate focusing and phase has too many problems in
>that regard. I'll be interested to see who brings out the first one.

Pentax already has one under development.