Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Forcing a browser to cache an image

Forcing a browser to cache an image

Ronh Ronh is offline
Junior Member

Is it possible to force a browser to cache an image?

I have an embedded device that serves web pages and all the pages have the same picture at the top of the page, yet it reloads each time. The TCP task is not the highest priority so some times it can take a bit to load in.

I would like to lower the load times if I can.

Thanks

Ron