--------------------------------
From: Siddhartha Dey

I have hosted an ASP.NET application on Windows 2003 server. The first page is the login page. If a user successfully logs in he gets redirected to another page.

Problem:
The redirection works fine when accessed from some client machines, but it never gets redirected when accessed from some other machines. I am using cookie in the login page.

I tried accessing the login page from the server itself. The redirection works fine if page is accessed with 'localhost' in the URL but fails if I use the machine name.

I am wondering whether there is a problem with cookie or security setting in Windows 2003. When hosted on windows 2002 the application works fine.

Thanks and Regards
Siddhartha

<Id>aVRerciLPkaMmKcVrwinGQ==</Id>