Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > CKeditor

CKeditor

richard

Ok. I uploaded the files to my server.
Now what? What do I start with to use it?
All the documentation I have read gets to this point then says nothing more
of what to do from here.
All kinds of videos on how to use it once it's running.
I know it's loaded because I have checked various files online.

Captain Paralytic

On Jan 30, 7:48*am, richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Ok. I uploaded the files to my server.
> Now what? What do I start with to use it?
> All the documentation I have read gets to this point then says nothing more
> of what to do from here.
> All kinds of videos on how to use it once it's running.
> I know it's loaded because I have checked various files online.

Well the obvious answer (to anyone but you Richard) is to read the
other documentation that tells you how to integrate it.

The answer for you has to be that it is impossible.