Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Parrots in the summer

Parrots in the summer

mmyvusenet

Hello:

This is the first picture of the parrots starting the year:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/6701773701/

Thanks for your comments.

MMYV

Irwell

On Fri, 27 Jan 2012 22:09:57 -0500, mmyvusenet wrote:

> Hello:
>
> This is the first picture of the parrots starting the year:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/6701773701/
>
> Thanks for your comments.
>
> MMYV

They are looking a bit fed-up!

Mort

mmyvusenet wrote:
> Hello:
>
> This is the first picture of the parrots starting the year:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/6701773701/
>
> Thanks for your comments.
>
> MMYV

Nice cage picture.

Some years ago, I took some pictures of wild macaws in the jungles of
Venezuela, on tree branches and not in cages. It was on the way to
Ciudad Bolivar.

Mort Linder

Nervous Nick

On Jan 27, 9:09*pm, "mmyvusenet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello:
>
> This is the first picture of the parrots starting the year:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/6701773701/
>
> Thanks for your comments.
>
> MMYV

Both of those parrots have overgrown upper beaks, especially the one
on the left. Although they look otherwise healthy, I wonder just what
the heck kind of a zoo or pet store is taking care of these animals.