Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Business Intelligence Conference 2011(July 30th, Bangalore)

Business Intelligence Conference 2011(July 30th, Bangalore)

bi bangalore2011 2011

Hi ,

I got to know of an exciting event happening in Bangalore on July
30th.

I guess it will add a great value to all the Business intelligence
professionals in their domain.

I believe it is worth attending as there are interesting topics. (See
the Sessions below).

The Conference starts at 8.30 AM. The Venue is Nimhans Convention
Center, Near Dairy Circle, Bangalore.

The Conference organizers will call you back to confirm. When I
called,
they had 300 more seats left.

Please find below number to block your seat..Hurry...!!Seats are
filling
fast.
Resi:08043112193
Mob:9742062432
Mail me: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Technical track TRACK:

Emerging Trends and Technologies in the Business Intelligence Market
BI Design and Implementation Challenges
Solution Centricity. The Pivot for Successful BI / DW Implementations
Integrating Search and Business Intelligence
SharePoint 2011 Insights: BI for Everyone
Building Interactive Dashboards
Microsoft Business Intelligence : Vision & Strategy
Building a BI Solution Leveraging Analytical Reporting
Advanced Analytics: The Next Wave in Business Intelligence
Analyzing Data with Advanced Visualizations
Best Practices for Data Warehousing

Customer business value TRACK :

Emerging Trends and Technologies in the Business Intelligence Market
Healthcare
Banking
Business Intelligence in Retail
Challenges in a Multi banner retail environment
(Business Perspective & Technology perspective)
Microsoft Business Intelligence : Vision & Strategy
Future Proof Your BI Investments Through A Competency Centre Approach
Business Intelligence in Automotive Manufacturing & Production
Business Intelligence in FMCG Space
Technology Sector

Robert Klemme

What does this have to do with Ruby?