Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Webmatrix: Wizard's UPDATE code does nothing?

Webmatrix: Wizard's UPDATE code does nothing?

=?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQ=?=

Hi,

I am trying to a field in a Access database, and I have used the code
generated by the Web Matrix UPDATE code wizard.

When the update function is called, no errors are generated, but no update
to the database happens. (rows affected is 0)

I have copied the SQL code into an Access query, and it works fine.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

=?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQ=?=

It seems that reversing the order of the parameter code spit out by the
wizard works... but why?