Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Case Sensitivity of Component Names Not Consistent?

Case Sensitivity of Component Names Not Consistent?

Harry Whitehouse

I seem to see inconsistency when objects like dropdownlists are added to an
ASPNET page. It seems like sometimes the name is automatically contructed
like this DropDownList2 (note upper case letters throughout) Other times
the names come out Dropdownlist3 (only a lead capital).

I should add that I often copy existing objects rather than pull them down
from the toolbar.

Has anyone seen this inconsistency in the naming of new screen components?

TIA

Harry